£25000 - £28000 per annum
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off 12-hour days. During peaks, shift patterns may change temporarily to fit with business needs.
Reporting to the Factory Technical Manager, the Quality Auditor / QA will be responsible for assessing the quality of intake to specification as well as the finished product against customer standards.
The successful Quality Auditor / QA will ideally have previous experience in a quality function (QA, QC, raw materials) within a manufacturing environment however full training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor include:
• Accurate assessment of raw material inspected
• Accurate recording of findings communicating to relevant internal teams
• Identify and segregate ‘out of specification’ materials and agree actions with relevant departments
• Manage the status of raw materials
• Using pre-determined checks, assess and monitor the quality of finished goods against customer specifications
• Accurate assessment and reporting of finished goods
• If the product is inconsistent with the specification inform the
• Section Leader so that corrective action can be taken
• Agree to corrective actions with the relevant department and follow up with a subsequent assessment
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.