Turning over £780m last year, this organisation is going from strength to strength, growing and building upon success year on year. A diverse culture, an enviable level of chartership success, and promoting on ability and potential as opposed to tenure – what’s not to love!
- Provide accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting to completion in line with budget
- Proactively monitor and manage cost variance and contract cash flow, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
- Collaborate with client and contractor teams to manage the delivery of project deliverables, KPIs and objectives. This includes programme performance, cost control and value engineering
- Manage contract change effectively, ensuring that projects remain within governance and adopt best practice
- Ensure final accounts are negotiated and agreed
Skills and experience required
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Chartered or have aspirations for either commercial chartership/leadership
- Worked on large infrastructure projects/environments previously
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who celebrate and embrace diversity and commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community who will continue to contribute to their success and innovation.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.