Project Administrator and Document Controller
Our Client is an award winning, privately owned Civil, Structural and Rail consultancy. They have been awarded various framework agreements with both public and private sector clients.
Due to an increase in work, an opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator / document controller to support them with a Housing infrastructure project in Greater Manchester.
Key Duties include:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Arranging and coordinating all meetings on behalf of the Project Manager.
- Completing meeting minutes and developing action tracker
- Control of information – incoming and outgoing
- Manage risk register
- Manage action tracker and follow up actionsManage Change register
- Other Administrative duties.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.