- Control ME&I works from the Permit office
- Provide “front of house” services from the Permit office
- Issuing and sign back of specific permits on site
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
- Ensure the agreed records and documentation are produced and maintained to demonstrate compliance to relevant quality, performance, standards and legislation.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Rota of shifts:
- Week one:- early shift (6-2)
- Week two:- Early Mon & Tues then onto nights Wed, Thurs (6pm – 3.30 am)
- Week three:- late shift (11-7)
If you are interested in this position please apply with your up to date CV and i will be in touch.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.