Scantec are currently looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner for one of our most prestigious clients.
This position will be supporting Mission Delivery, partnering with Business Leaders to provide internal and change communication support, develop and implement communication plans with measurable outputs to effect change in their areas.
- Clearance: SC or DV
- IR35: Inside
- WFH: yes however 2 days onsite required
- Providing and supporting communication guidance to the Mission Delivery Leadership Team
- Drafting communication plans
- Creating a communications framework to reach the whole of Mission Delivery
- Delivering key messages from Mission Delivery to the business
- Facilitating and coordinating business and function events, both virtually and face to face
- Working closely with various other Functions
- Networking to build and maintain relationships
- Operating at a senior level, with the ability to do tactical delivery
- Shapes and delivers plans to meet business change objectives.
- Creates, develops, maintains and delivers engaging communications using wide range of techniques.
- Applies knowledge of stakeholders to draft messages and content that achieve Comms objectives.
- Develops measures, evaluates data and brings insight to recommend improvements to Comms plans in flight.
- Applies project management skills to identify and overcome obstacles to delivery.
- Applies communications skills to convey difficult messages in a simple manner.
- Enhances draft written or visual materials by reviewing with business objectives and the target audience in mind.
- Works closely with Corporate Communications colleagues to make optimal use of Channels to deliver their communication objectives.
- Takes a brief from Business leader, extracts insights about the behaviour change required on each project and develops communications objectives to deliver this change.
- Develops and delivers internal communication plans to meet business change objectives. Undertakes regular review of plan with business sponsor to ensure it meets objectives; adjusts the plan to suit need as necessary.
- Writes and edits copy that aligns to leadership core narrative, business strategy and the Internal Communications and Engagement strategy and principles.
- Makes effective use of channels available to inform and engage audiences.
- Makes effective use of measures to evaluate communications and contribute to continuous improvement activity in Internal Communications.
- Works with managers in the corporate communications team to effectively respond to emergency and business continuity situations.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.