Scantec are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients.
You will work within the project to work on engineered design solutions during the Construction and Commissioning phases.
Duration: until the end of December 2022
Clearance: Can start on SC however you will need to be eligible for DV
WFH: There will be some, but limited as access to on site network is required for technical data.
The requirement is specifically associated with delivery of the design and to provide suitable and sufficient competence for review of design issues against a set of suitable standards, and design solutions to support the creation of the supporting documentation.
You will have experience of Electrical System Design, Low Voltage Machine Electrical Distribution Systems, Production of Electrical Schematics; Schedules; Drawings; substantiating documentation, Experience of BS 7671 and BS EN 60204, interaction with a Multidiscipline design team and a good understanding of configuration control.
Qualifications: ONC/OND or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
Project / tasks:
- Assembly & Commissioning
- Progression and closeout of existing TQs & DCNs as a result of construction activities.
- Receive, assess and reply to construction TQs to enable physical build of the machine to continue and meet programme milestone dates.
- Process Design Changes as a result of Construction TQs, take changes through any required design review and design certificate sign off
- Update of documentation and drawings (utilising CAD support team) to baseline and substantiate design changes.
- Receive and assess Commissioning Reservations from a design engineering perspective. Take part in Test & Commissioning Panels as the Design Engineering Intelligent Customer.
- Process Design Changes as a result of Commissioning Reservations, take changes through any required design review and design certificate sign off
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.