Maintaining a range of manufacturing equipment and packaging machinery.
Any engineering bias (elec or mech considered), any background or sector experience will be considered. Full training provided.
4 on 4, Days only, 6am-6pm
Lots of overtime available X1.5
To carry out planned maintenance work and repairs to a wide range of production machinery and equipment, to ensure safety and reliability of the production process.
- Ensure correct Health & Safety, Food Safety and Hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Continuous development of knowledge and familiarity with the engineering requirements of the production process systems and machinery.
- Work as an active part of a skilled cross functional planned maintenance team.
- Ensure a fast and effective response especially under breakdown conditions.
- Ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict schedules, and constantly look for improvements that will ensure reliability of equipment is improved.
- Quickly diagnose faults and take corrective action.
- Assist and support mechanical engineers with their duties.
- Actively participate in a Continuous Improvement culture throughout the site, constantly identifying opportunities to improve efficiency's and reduce waste.
- Assist in the training of fellow maintenance engineers, Operator-Technicians and others where necessary.
- Work on various projects including installation and modifications to plant and equipment
Ideally you will be time served, apprentice trained and have the appropriate accredited Engineering qualifications (Min NVQ level 3).
You can apply online or by email or by phoning Paul Bradley on 07739039713
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.