This is an AI with a fantastic reputation in the North West that has continued their success into Yorkshire, with demand now creating opening for a new member of their booming Leeds office. This AI is certainly one of the better employers in the AI sector, with a strong ethos around investing in their people. Whether this is via offering highly competitive packages, ensuring workload is carefully managed to create strong work-life balance, or investing in training, there isn’t many that do it better. As a result, they have recently attracted some key hires at Director grade that has really propelled their progression and offering as a market-leading Approved Inspector.
This opportunity will have a balanced workload with a good mix of Residential, Domestic and Commercial projects. Whether you have experience in all or have more of a Domestic background, they are a business that have a reputation for investing in their staff and providing exposure to more complex projects at a suitable pace, tailored to the individual.
- Undertaking plan checks submitted for Building Regulations approvals.
- Undertaking site visits, preparing site visit reports and witnessing tests.
- Attending client and design team meetings to give professional advice regarding building control work.
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, and managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Extensive knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regs and associated legislation
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
For any further detail surrounding the role and/or company, please apply or contact Curtis Sanderson (Principal Consultant) on 0151 666 8958.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.