Are you a recent graduate, laboratory technician or chemist with a passion for analytical chemistry?
Are you looking for an exciting role within a talented and knowledgeable analytical team?
My client is dedicated to education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). We solve global challenges through contract research, lab management, STEM education, philanthropy, and volunteerism.
They offer customers in the agrochemical and associated industries the opportunity to outsource the conduct of studies required to optimize the development of their products.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods
- Develop skills in the use of chromatographic techniques such as LC-MS/MS and GC/MS
- Homogenise, extract, clean-up and analyse crop and soil samples to determine the levels of residual pesticides
- Review analytical and laboratory data
- Draft study reports where the analytical results are presented, summarised and data conclusions made
- Fully conduct studies to GLP standards as well as to regulatory guidance documents
Full training will be provided and you should ideally be qualified to BSc level or higher in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Forensic and Analytical Science, or a similar scientific subject.
To apply or for more information, please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 666 8978.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.