Are you an experienced Formulation Chemist looking for your next opportunity?
My client, is dedicated to education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). They solve global challenges through contract research, lab management, STEM education, philanthropy, and volunteerism.
They offer customers in the agrochemical and associated industries the opportunity to outsource the conduct of studies required to optimize the development of their products.
You will join a team of experienced & industry renowned crop protection Formulation Chemists, to work on a variety of technically challenging projects for our clients.
You will be responsible for the development and evaluation of new chemical, biopesticide & biostimulant formulations, plus there will be opportunities to conduct research into novel technologies aimed at meeting unmet industry needs.
- Qualified to at least BSc or MSc degree level in Chemistry or a similar scientific discipline.
- At least 7 years experience in the development of formulations, preferably crop protection formulations, although development experience from other industry sectors, e.g. detergents, cosmetics & biocides, will be considered.
- Excellent project management skills – delivering projects on time, and on budget
- Ability to act as a GLP Study Director for e.g. formulation phys-chem & storage stability studies
- Ability to use extensive knowledge & experience to identify research topics
To apply or for more information please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 666 8978.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.