The successful Category Executive will work collaboratively with Marketing, Commercial and NPD and will deliver insights that support range development, brand penetration growth and recipe improvement plans. This is an exciting role with a growing business where you will have opportunity to influence all elements of key commercial decision making.
The successful Category Executive will ideally have 1-3 years' experience in an FMCG environment in a commercial, marketing, merchandising, or sales role and be keen to develop a career in Category and wider Commercial Management. Alternatively, you may be a recent graduate seeking your first data analyst opportunity in an FMCG environment.
Category Executive responsibilities include:
- Manage the Category reporting by customer, category, range & SKU.
- Deliver actionable, data driven insights to the Commercial team.
- Deliver shopper behavioural analyses.
- Category Strategy - using data sources to identify long term category expansion and growth opportunities.
- Manage the accuracy of category data platforms through database maintenance and category SKU coding.
- Key category metrics reporting.
- Deliver weekly category updates and monthly performance reviews.
- Commercial and Marketing insight support.
- Manage business database.
c.£28,000 - £35,000 (Depending on experience level)
Pension + private medical
Discounted gym membership
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.