This is an exciting role in a fast paced environment, and a perfect time to join as this business is going from strength to strength. This is a key HR role to support their current and future operational and growth strategy.
You would have responsibility for the leadership, development and delivery of the sites operational people strategy and will partner with key stakeholders and lead the site HR Team to deliver generalist HR support to enable the delivery of the site operational plans and company growth agenda, support a business partnering culture and engage the teams in line with business values. Key areas include Employee Relations, Resourcing, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Organisation Design.
Brief summary of core duties & responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting Directors and other stakeholders with organisational changes including people-related issues
- Taking accountability for all HR documentation, ensuring full compliance
- Supporting the HR team to manage disciplinary, absence & performance issues
- Managing complex or high-risk cases
- Supporting senior managers and directors with annual pay reviews
- Working along side the wider HR team to review and improve strategies
- Working alongside the Group HR Manager on any projects across the business
- Oversee the on-boarding and induction processes
- Reviewing company benefit arrangement when required
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.