Are you a Chemist with experience or knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry?
A world leader in the synthesis, analysis and manufacture of synthetic substances that enable drug development are looking for an experienced Chemist to join their team.
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable
Type: Permanent, Full Time
You'll lead the planning, organisation and delivery of complex projects to meet customer requirements and drive development initiatives to improve the current service.
Your responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing work on complex projects to ensure the timely delivery of the objectives
- Be fully accountable for the delivery of these projects
- Design and evaluate synthetic routes
- Provide technical direction
- Conduct high quality research, process development, validation of projects and custom synthesis
- Analyse data to draw conclusions, focus project direction and provide solutions to problems
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and look for ways to improve procedures and team performance
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry - PhD highly desirable
- 2-years laboratory experience
- Practical synthetic chemistry skills
- Broad knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry
If you'd like some more information regarding this role, please email Jess at email@example.com, call 01516668978 or connect on LinkedIn Jessica Downey | LinkedIn
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.