£32,641 & Benefits
Chesterfield, Nottingham, Alfreton, Worksop, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
A leading manufacturer is currently recruiting Tool Makers to join the business on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Toolroom Team Leader, this role will be responsible for toolmaking and technical support for the area, undertaking preventive and corrective maintenance tasks and working with R&D teams on production of new tools for production purposes.
Tool Maker responsibilities include:
- Identify and implement improvements
- Ensures machinery is safe to operate
- Surface grinding and milling
- Fitting of punch tools
- Assembly of parts / tools
- Contribute towards training line staff and apprentices
- Ensures proper implementation of the required WCP standards
- Ensures daily maintenance of the machines (oiling, greasing, cleaning housekeeping) and work areas
- Involved in technical projects when required
You will be a Timeserved Engineer with previous Tooling Making experience used to working in an Industrial FMCG Manufacturing Environment.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.