Circa £42,000 (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits
Chesterfield, Nottingham, Alfreton, Worksop, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
A leading manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer / Engineering Project Co-ordinator to project manage all site and engineering projects from cradle to grave including project scoping, costing, supervision of project works and delivery and post commissioning project reviews and enhancements.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, this role will be responsible for total project and process improvement delivery within a industrial manufacturing environment, working closely with site Management, R&D Teams and Tooling room.
Project Engineer / Engineering Project Co-ordinator responsibilities include:
- Provide costings and scope of site projects.
- Manage projects including management of external resources, budget and schedule.
- Involvement with all on-going development projects
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations colleagues to deliver the projects with minimal disruption to production operations.
- Provide sound input on technical direction to the Management for preparation of long term business strategy and CAPEX plans.
- Generation and implementation of design, construction and operational documentation for new equipment/manufacturing processes.
- Ensure that projects are built to required standards and facilities are modified or built in line with company Standards.
- Selection and standardisation of technology, equipment and spare parts.
You will be a Project Engineer / Engineering Project Coordinator (Timeserved Engineer and Tooling Experience) used to working in an Industrial FMCG Manufacturing Environment with previous experience of managing multiple projects with a established track record of project management (any formal project management training such as Prince2 would be deemed advantageous) and delivery of projects on time, within scope and budget.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.