Ideally you will be Electrically Bias, have FMCG experience, either within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
Days, Monday to Friday
Lots of overtime available
There is also the option to work 4on, 4off (2 days, 2 nights)
7am-pm / 7pm-7am
To maintain a wide range of production equipment as well as general maintenance and installation within the Company planned preventative maintenance system, on line fault finding and process development on a day to day basis with responsibility of working on one’s own initiative during shifts, reporting to the Engineering Manager
Electrical Engineer - Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Work as an active part of a shift-based, cross functional planned maintenance team.
- Optimum plant efficiency maintained or improved than OEM standards to maximise manufacturing
- Assist and support mechanical engineers with their duties.
- Actively participate in a Continuous Improvement culture throughout the site, constantly identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce waste.
- Maintaining facilities as well as manufacturing equipment for efficiency and sustainably
- Ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict schedules, and constantly look for improvements that will ensure reliability of equipment is improved.
- Involved in maintenance strategy through teamwork and individual projects
Experience of control panels such as PLC's, Inverters, Servo Drives, Scada etc. You'll need to have experience of working in an FMCG environment and hold the aappropriate Electrical engineering qualifications.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.