Monday to Friday (Three Shift Rotation)
£43,500 plus Benefits
Dartford, Woolwich, Grays, Dagenham, Stratford, Sidcup, Gravesend, Bromley, Rainham, Erith, London, Kent, Essex, South East.
A leading global blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking an Electrically Biased, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
You will be a time served with academic engineering qualifications (HNC or HND or equivalent) and have experience of PLC’s (preferable Siemens S7, S5 or Allan Bradley / Mitsubishi) as well as 16th / 17th Edition wiring regulations are essential.
Previous FMCG Manufacturing experience within Liquid Fill / Liquid Manufacturing or Liquid Processing is essential!
Multi-Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer responsibilities include:
• Form part of the Engineering team managing and maintaining the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site.
• Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring the manufacturing team achieve maximum compliance to the production plan by minimising engineering downtime.
• Identify the root cause, record actions taken to correct fault and accurately update Planned Maintenance System
• Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
• Share knowledge with colleagues to support multi disciplinary environment
• Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.