This Approved Inspector is one of the best employer’s in the industry offering significant investment in their staff not only via competitive remuneration packages but also via high quality/regular training, and possibly the best systems on the market. From a delivery perspective, they are extremely quality and compliance focused with stringent processes in place (such as support from a Technical Auditing team) to ensure impeccable service.
Working on a real variety of project types (Domestic/Residential, Commercial, Warranty) as part of a well-established regional team, carrying out site inspections and plan-checks etc. You would typically be remote-based and attend site visits from there however there is a local office for those that prefer office presence (and for team catch ups).
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, and managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Extensive knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regs and associated legislation
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
- £250-£450/month Car Allowance
- 45p/mile fuel allowance in addition to above (HMRC guidelines)
- Life Insurance 4x Salary
- Full private healthcare
- Performance related bonus up to 10% Salary
- Professional membership fees paid x2
- Completely flexible working hours, tailored to the invidiual
For an informal and non-committal conversation regarding this opportunity, please reach out to Curtis Sanderson (Building Control & Warranty Lead) at Scantec on 01516668958 or email@example.com.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.