Days, Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5pm
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer in Cardiff is seeking a Hygiene Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic, progressive business with opportunities to develop and progress your career.
This position would have the responsibility for leading and developing the Hygiene Department, ensuring the robust delivery and continuous improvement of all hygiene activities across the site in line with the business operations and regulatory requirements.
Hygiene Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all departmental targets are met and that performance is constantly measured, initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Ensure site hygiene standards across all areas of the factory
- Work closely with operations teams, ensuring the factory is cleaned to its highest standards and in line with planning of production and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all training in hygiene is up to date
- Responsible for Pest Management and Chemical Management for the site
- Maintenance of hygiene schedules, CI’s, KPI's etc
- Undertake routine environmental work – sampling, water samples, swabs, air plates
- Management of site laundry requirements and wash room services
- Permit to work management relevant to area
- Risk assessments / COSHH
- Actively ensuring the factory is ‘audit ready’ at all times and support with audit delivery (external and internal)
- Undertake full budget management of all hygiene activities
We are seeking a Hygiene professional with experience of managing site hygiene for a fast ever evolving business. We will consider a step-up into this role or an established Hygiene manager. You will need to be able to implement new ideas and processes and be able to effectively lead your team to achieve high standards.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.