Manufacturing, Oil, Gas, & Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical & Chemical
£35000 - £38000 per annum
The successful multi-skilled maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained ideally with experience in a regulated process production environment. You will have good knowledge of pumps,motors, inverters, and flow meters as well as welding and fabrication works. You will have experience in slinging and lifting operations and be prepared to work at height and in confined spaces.
Responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer include:
• Reactive, Predictive, and Preventive Maintenance Work (mechanical, pneumatic and electrical)
• Working on improvement projects on plant machinery (reliability and performance)
• Assist in the improvement and development of PPM
• Adherence to site safety rules and procedures
• Assisting with the development of method statements and risk assessments
• Assist in the planning of maintenance job
• Updating the CMMS system
• Raising purchase orders for parts
• Assisting in the coordination of contractors on site
• Taking an active role in 5S projects and maintenance housekeeping
• Improving and maintaining the maintenance stores
• Support the factory operation through call-out and out of hours calls
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.