Monday to Friday, 37 hours PW
Accounts Payable Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant
There is complete flexibility on your hours / start & finish times, as long as you complete 37 hours per week. The business hours are between 7am-6pm.
A leading FMCG business based in Heywood is seeking an Accounts Payable administrator to join their Accounts team on a permanent basis. This is a great team in a fantastic business who are growing massively. They can offer a long-term career in a stable business.
Accounts Payable Administrator – Main responsibilities:
- Inputting invoices and credit notes into SAP
- Scanning and indexing all invoices/ credit notes received in the department from suppliers
- Scanning and indexing all delivery notes received in the department from goods received
- Filing of relevant paperwork
- Provide support to the other members of the AP Team
- Open and sort post
- Liaise with vendors and resolve queries
- Any other adhoc admin tasks which maybe required
We are looking for a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Accounts / finance admin role. You will need to be PC literate with MS Packages (Excel, Outlook, Word) and have used systems such as SAP or similar.
Strong organisation & communication skills. This is a busy team so you would need to be able to meet deadlines and work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- 25 days holiday a year and 8 statutory holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discount scheme on purchases from high street retailers
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.