This is a rare opportunity resultant of continued growth that will not be available for long as the employer offer one of the most competitive packages on the market, whilst also providing a flexible and enjoyable working environment, and a great bunch of Surveyors to match (most of whom I know well). This particular office boasts a 100% staff retention rate, now with a team of circa 10 Surveyors, which I feel says a lot about the employer in the current market.
The opportunity has a Domestic focus however for those seeking a variety of workload, the team is currently managing a good number of Major Projects and plenty of smaller commercial schemes. You would be based from home (anywhere in the North West, within Greater Manchester ideally), attending sites locally with the option of utilising the central Manchester office when convenient.
- Undertaking plan checks submitted for Building Regulations approvals.
- Undertaking site visits, preparing site visit reports and witnessing tests.
- Attending client and design team meetings to give professional advice regarding building control work.
- Proven relevant industry experience within a Building Control environment, carrying out plan checking and site inspections, and managing your own projects
- Full of part Membership of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CABE or CIOB
- Extensive knowledge and application of Building Regulations, AI regs and associated legislation
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of a car
- 28 days annual leave (plus 8 days PH)
- £300/month car allowance
- 45p per mile fuel allowance in addition to above
- Full private health care
- Performance related bonus up to 15%
- Professional membership fees paid
For any further detail surrounding the role and/or Client, please apply or contact Curtis Sanderson (Principal Consultant) on 0151 666 8958.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.