£8 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Our client is currently seeking Water Meter readers in the South Yorkshire region, this will be a customer facing role. They are looking for individuals who can manage a large workload and plan their working day accordingly. Our client has built up a professional reputation within it’s industry and therefore are looking for individuals are can offer a polite and professional approach to their customers.
- Full UK drivers licence ( clean ) will be needed as a company van will be provided
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Previous experience of working in customer facing role is advantageous.
- Willingness to work hard and achieve set targets
- Experience as a Meter Reader is preferable
- Successful applicants will be subject to a CRB check and vetting
- Water Hygiene and Street Works certification will be provide by the client.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.