£22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 months ago
Kings Lynn, Spalding, Wisbech, Boston, Lincolnshire
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Lincolnshire is currently seeking a Development Chef to join their growing team. You will ideally be from a production/manufacturing background, have a recent food/catering qualification (with hands on experience) or be a chef working with fresh ingredients daily.
Key accountabilities for Development Chef –
- Producing and managing all food samples required by the business to a high quality standard
- Recipe management throughout the development process
- Ingredient and supplier information
- Adhering to kitchen procedures and standards
- Overall awareness of comparative products from all major retailers
- Plans and organises own workload following Senior Development Chef’s guidance of required tasks for completion
- Keeping the business aware of current and future food trends
- Understands the wants and needs of internal and external customers
To be considered for this role you must have excellent IT skills along with being a confident presenter.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.