Circa £45,000 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Circa £45,000 (DOE)
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Manchester, Stretford, Trafford park, Salford, Eccles, Sale, Worsley, Swinton, Lancashire, North West
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturing company with a site based in Manchester is currently seeking a Shift based Production Manager.
Reporting to the Operations manager, you will be responsible for managing the production team including Teal Leader, Technicians and Operative over a shift pattern that covers both days and nights, as well as indirect reports including Warehouse, QA and Engineering.
Key accountabilities for the Shift Production Manager include:
• Identify and implement CI opportunity were possible.
• Ensure teams are briefed and debriefed regularly.
• Manage all non conformances ensuring incidents are fully investigated and effective actions are taken to help prevent such incidents happening again.
• Take an active role in recruiting new staff, along with coaching and developing the existing team.
• Put in place and managed KPIs.
• Maintain effective communication with other departments to aid the smooth running of the factory.
The successful candidate will have good man management skills along with the ability to coach, develop and mentor a team. You must have previous experience of working within a FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturing company and be confident in making decisions and in turn communicate these over in an effective manor.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.