£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
about 2 months ago
North Yorkshire – Skipton
Market leading salary + Bonus + Pension
My client is an innovative testing laboratory that is looking to recruit a Senior Method Development into the business on a permanent basis.
This exciting role will play a key part in leading analytical testing projects for a host of national and international clients. The successful candidate can expect to be developing analytical methods as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing high performance and compliance.
Typical duties will include:
- Develop and validate analytical methods to ICH / GMP guidelines.
- Perform technical reviews and data validation.
- Interpret analytical results and communicate with stakeholders.
- Lead a team of analytical chemists and provide support with technical and regulatory knowledge.
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have:
- An extensive knowledge of analytical chemistry (GC-MS / LC-MS) working to GMP/GLP standards.
- BSc level or above in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- A broad knowledge of method development and validation.
- Good problem solving and IT skills.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate with internal/external customers.
- Previous experience managing projects.
- Previous experience providing leadership to junior members of the team.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.