£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits (call for details)
+44 (0)151 666 8999
10 months ago
As a Back End/Full Stack developer you’ll be responsible for…
- Designing and building fully responsive Websites and Apps from scratch
- Maintaining and releasing changes existing websites as well as some UAT (user acceptance testing) of websites/Apps
- Actively solving front-end technical issues as and when they occur
- Constantly communicating with the other parts of the business including, designers & Front -end developers to ensure that websites meet our high standards before being released.
- MVC .NET
- MS SQL Server 2014
- Web Service experience either REST or SOAP)
- Any CMS or Umbraco experience
If this role sounds intriguing, please send your CV across or call us on 0151 666 8965. Scantec Personnel is operating as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.