£17,500 + Benefits.
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 1 year ago
The successful Quality Auditor / Raw Materials Technologist will have previous quality experience within a food manufacturing environment.
You will be required to work 8:30am-5pm 5/7 days a week.
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor / Raw Materials Technologist include:
• Advise and update the incoming goods quality parameters
• Liaise with operations team to establish materials quality issues.
• Establish positive relationships with key materials suppliers
• Undertake inspections of key ingredients
• Undertake raw protein checks
• Carry out internal audits, micro testing and allergen audits as per schedule
• Submit material non-conformances, as and when required.
• Effectively communicating and liaising directly with internal team and raw materials supplier to address issues.
• Undertake GMP audits and inspections of ‘systems’ within the materials storage areas.
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.