£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 months ago
My client is an established Pharmaceutical company that operates on a Global scale. Following an internal promotion we have been engaged to support their recruitment of a QC team leader to join the business on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the QC Manager, this exciting and progressive role will offer the successful applicant a 50:50 split between maintaining a hands on influence at bench level and a step into a true team leader role.
Duties will include;
- To ensure stability programmes are met.
- To play an active part in development and training of staff as well as recruitment of staff into the team.
- To coordinate the work of a small team of QC professionals.
- To lead on the investigation into OOS and atypical results.
- To lead on continuous improvement projects.
- To aid the introduction of new products to site.
- To lead on QC and stability testing of raw materials and finished product (HPLC, GC, IR, UV).
- To ensure GMP compliance.
- Deputise for QC manager.
To be considered for this role, applicants should come from a QC background, ideally with experience in a GMP regulated pharmaceutical Lab. A strong technical QC and stability knowledge is required alongside applicants being able to demonstrate the ability to supervise a team.
In return, my client is offering a competitive base salary, underpinned by a market leading benefits package. There will also be ample progression and development opportunities on offer.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.