Up to £22,000 (including shift allowance) + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
8 months ago
The successful QA Auditor will be responsible for ensuring quality standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process; applying HACCP principles and preventing non-conformances. You will be driven and enthusiastic with strong communication skills and a good knowledge of IT software.
You will be a Quality Technologist / QA Auditor or in a Technical role within a FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food manufacturing but will consider other FMCG manufacturing industries). You must have experience of auditing and knowledge of BRC and GMP.
QA Auditor responsibilities include:
- Understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met
- Audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformances
- Ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice
- Complete micro testing and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager to carry out full investigations
- Support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials and traceability
- Support NPD trials and product launches
- Operate in a safe working manner and support with continuous improvement
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.