£38000 - £42000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8955
5 months ago
£38,000 - £42,000 + benefits
Mon – Fri days based role
Lancashire, commutable from: Preston, Wigan, Southport, Liverpool, Warrington, Bolton
A blue chip FMCG chilled foods manufacturer in the North West is now seeking an NPD Process Manager to join the Team.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the successful NPD Process Manager will work to ensure the delivery of newly approved products into factory scale up. The NPD Process Manager will work with development and technical teams to ensure the processes agreed on meet the required quality, customer, legislative and safety standards.
The successful NPD Process Manager will have a minimum of 5 years experience within an NPD Manager / Process Manager role in an FMCG Food manufacturing environment. You will have a good understanding of factors affecting food safety and process variability as well as having retailer customer experience. The Process Manager will oversee a small team of Process Technologists; therefore previous management experience is required for this position.
NPD Process Manager Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the Process Technologists to carry out all associated innovation projects and other work in line with agreed critical path. This includes factory feasibility trials, factory trials & pre-production trials and technical or factory advances.
• To ensure that any relevant food safety legislation and product quality factors are taken into account during development and to evaluate all associated risks and establish relevant controls prior to introduction of a new process product or raw material.
• Working with internal production, engineering and technical teams, instigate, organise and lead trails that result in improvements to the production process
• Manage all elements of the supplier approval process, including the supplier management system
• Ensure new product innovation is seamlessly introduced at all levels across the business
• To carry out role of quality champion up to post launch review and sign off
Application via CV
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.