£34000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
4 months ago
Darlington, Northallerton, Ripon, Middlesbrough, Richmond, North Yorkshire
A blue chip food manufacturer is currently seeking Multi skilled Engineers to join the Maintenance Team at a site in Northallerton. The successful Multi Skilled Engineers will be team players with good interpersonal skills and experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Multi skilled Engineer responsibilities:
- Monitor the dynamic performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
- Liaise with contractors, to assess the quality and performance of their work in order to ensure that correct standards are maintained.
- Maintain machinery in the highest order to ensure smooth running.
- Diagnose defect, effect repair and evaluate results.
- Identify and order correct spare parts from different sources and communicate this information across levels.
- Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
- Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
- Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.