+44 (0)151 666 8999
9 months ago
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is now seeking an experienced Logistics Manager to be based at their headquarters in the Bedford area. The Logistics Manager will be responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and budgetary control of the daily domestic and international logistics requirements delivering excellence in safety, service, cost and control.
The successful Logistics Manager will have previous man management experience as well as in-depth knowledge and experience of 3PL & 4PL.
Logistics Manager Duties include:
• Management and development of the Logistics team
• 3PL & 4PL Management across Warehouse & Distribution for UK and International markets –
• Stock Counting
• Contribution to and delivery of Logistics Projects
• Excellence in customer service levels
• Ongoing compliance across all managed sites & suppliers
• Risk & resilience with defined business continuity plans
• Administration of primary logistics requirements, supplier invoicing and customer returns
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.