£45000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
£££competitive + car, benefits etc
Bristol / West Midlands base
A leading international FMCG manufacturer with multiple UK sites is now seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join the UK HR team. Reporting to the UK HRD, the successful HR Business Partner will support the leadership teams of 4 manufacturing sites to enable them to realise their strategic goals and objectives.
Overseeing a small HR support team, the successful HR Business Partner will provide comprehensive, professional and customer focused HR advice and coaching to enable Line Managers to support the delivery of key business objectives through effective people management. The role includes generalist HR support as well as delivery of change management programmes and initiatives, HR strategic, tactical and operational plans.
The successful HR Business Partner will be degree qualified / CIPD qualified and have previous experience of providing HR support in an FMCG manufacturing / blue collar environment in a business partner model. Knowledge and experience of working with unions is essential as well as a ‘can-do’ flexible mind set.
HR Business Partner responsibilities include:
• Provide advice and support to management teams on a broad spectrum of HR related matters including recruitment and selection, staff management, performance, discipline and grievance, attendance, remuneration and job evaluation and terms and conditions of employment
• Ensure that training and development solutions are provided which will enable effective succession planning and fill competency gaps to enable business continuity and growth within the relevant business areas
• Champion HR management principles, influencing business strategy and decisions
• Represent HR on various business committees and working groups, internally and externally to support business objectives
• Act as the HR lead for business change programmes and initiatives, ensuring delivery to agreed requirements and ensuring initiatives are embedded and business objectives met
• Review, design and implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures
• Implement the talent, resourcing, performance management, succession planning and annual pay review processes
• Work closely with other relationship holders, senior managers and knowledge managers
• Contribute to all HR initiatives and activities in support of the delivery of the HR strategy
This role can be based at either the Bristol or West Midlands site.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.