+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
My client is an established R&D laboratory offering a full suite of resources to clients across Europe. Following a period of organic growth they are looking to recruiting a Drug Discovery Project Lead to join the business on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates are likely to have a PhD in Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or a related discipline. Alongside this, they are likely to have a drug discovery background gained in industry, or substantial relevant post-doctoral study underpinned by a commercial delivery element during their research. Knowledge and experience of practical laboratory drug discovery techniques is essential and a background of successfully overseeing and supporting the work of others is highly desirable.
Day to day duties may include;
- Project Leadership: Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary lab based teams to deliver Drug Discovery projects to time and budget.
- Resource Planning: Ensure the appropriate resource and skills are available throughout the project to deliver the project as planned
- Project Planning: Define project activities and identify dependencies and establish an achievable timeline to deliver the project
- Client Management: Point of contact for client communication, offering a ‘subject matter expert’ service to clients and taking responsibility for assessing, managing and delivering customer expectations, ensuring alignment with Contract and internal stakeholders
- Project Control: Provide regular project status updates against project timeline as and when required as to the project requirements and procedures. Provide inputs for quality metrics
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.