+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 months ago
My client have more than 50 years of Nuclear experience and have global Nuclear capability, providing full life-cycle solutions to a number of Nuclear clients.
My client’s services include programme and project management, design and engineering, reactor support, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance, radioactive waste management, decommissioning and clean-up.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for providing day-to-day support on all Civil Engineering matters, and deliver on discipline work plans established by the Lead Civil Engineer. The Civil Engineer will be required to work closely with the supply chain to enable and inform appropriate advice.
The Civil Engineers responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering on the Civil Engineering work plans, as tasked by the Lead Civil Engineer
- Contributing to reports that provide discipline evidence for safety case and client nuclear safety principles
- Supporting the Lead Civil Engineer in documenting design claims
- Supporting the Lead Civil Engineer in receiving and reviewing submission for acceptance from the supply chain
- Facilitating and encouraging the transfer of knowledge and information from supply chain or SME’s to or within the business, in order to assist it in licensing and permitting process and the establishment of its intelligent customer capacity
- Complying with the Client Management System and where appropriate critically evaluate content, providing feedback for any improvement
- A degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject
- Chartered professional of an appropriate professional Engineering institute (i.e. ICE, IStructE)
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Previous experience in the Nuclear industry
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.