£19000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 2 months ago
The successful Buyer will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You must have good IT skills, excellent customer service skills, the ability to multitask and an interest in working in the food manufacturing industry. Experience of managing new and existing suppliers would also be hugely advantageous for this role.
Key Responsibilities for Buyer include –
• Ensure all paperwork is completed within deadline.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stake holders.
• Monitor daily forecasts, place orders and chasing outstanding PO’s.
• Manage dry goods and packaging materials in accordance with customer demand.
• Manage intake of products from suppliers.
• Produce daily delivery report.
• Measure supplier performance and feedback.
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.