££competitive, car, bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
13 days ago
Reporting to the Site General Manager and part of the Senior Leadership Team, the Supply Chain Manager (Planning & Logistics) will be accountable for the site material & production planning functions also overseeing a large new build warehousing facility.
The successful Supply Chain Manager (Planning & Logistics) will have a strong background in materials and production planning knowledge and experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment along with experience of managing a fast paced warehouse environment.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager include:
• Analysis of Capacity Plan, identifying any capacity shortfalls
• Produce a production plan that satisfies customer demand, ensuring schedules are achieved, the right quantities are available and the shelf life of the product is within specification.
• Responsible for setting and maintaining packaging materials and finished goods stock holding
• Plan maintenance and line upgrade shutdowns stock builds as required.
• Manage and control finished goods stocks, ensuring all products are available on request subject to forecast accuracy and capacity constraints.
• Provide forecast information to key suppliers.
• Hold monthly OPP meetings with key suppliers and monitor performance.
• Completion of monthly KPI reports.
• Compile and present data/reports to senior management on Factory performance, stock control etc.
• Generate Continual Improvement and Training & Development plans around Planning and Logistics functions.
• Assist in the annual Budgeting process and re-forecasts as required.
• Liaising with the Warehouse Manager regarding pallets, MU’s, stock takes, warehousing, customer service, opportunities and issues.
• In conjunction with the Warehouse Manager, oversee the management of stock to the onsite Warehouse to ensure customer service levels are achieved.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.