£350 - £380 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
3 months ago
They are currently looking for an experienced MEICA Project Manager to support the delivery of a Water maintenance contract in the Midlands. A brief summary of the responsibilities are as follows:
• Client facing role requiring the individual to discuss and negotiate complex MEICA issues with the client and formulate credible solutions in a professional and collaborative manner.
• Experience of integrating new equipment into an existing wastewater treatment works. Experience of Sludge treatment processes and or Thermal Hydrolysis would be an advantage.
• Proven Competence in the full spectrum of MEICA installation and commissioning either by academic or apprenticeship routes.
• Can develop cost effective engineering specifications and schedules for tender. Assess bids and make recommendations for tender awards.
• Reviewing design calculations and value engineering on the role.
• Leading a team of technical M&E engineers with all of the included duties across both mechanical and electrical systems.
• Understanding of Engineering Principles
• A working Knowledge of the principles of the NEC 3 forms of contract through experience and formal training.
• Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
This role is open on a contract basis, initially for a period of 4 months, reviewable based on project performance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.