£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8954
5 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Oswestry, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, North West.
A leading Global FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently recruiting for a International Logistics Coordinator. This role will be implanted at my clients haulier partner and will be responsible for coordinating between manufacturing sites and manage third party hauliers to coordinate the accurate movement of all goods for delivery throughout Europe. The role with report directly into the Group Logistics Team and work closely with a number of their manufacturing sites at varying UK locations.
This is a completely new position for the business, as such any international export experience desirably into Europe and knowledge of new export requirements to Europe post Brexit would be deemed highly desirable.
You will be a International Logistics Coordinator / equivalent ideally having a good overview of Third Party International Haulage, Production and Warehouse capabilities. A flexible approach is needed as this is a new position to the group driven by UK recent departure from Europe, so the successful applicant need to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the role and business/
International Logistics Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Liaise with manufacturing site Operations and Commercial Teams on orders and productions schedules to ensure that all goods are available on time and dispatched to meet customer requirements, and that all paperwork is accurately sent.
• Interface with third party hauliers ensuring that orders are processed and delivered or collected in line with company procedures.
• Liaise with food regulation agencies to complete and undertake final quality and regulatory checks prior to dispatch.
• Work with the Internal Sales Controller ensuring that accurate, efficient and timely support is always given to the Sales Team and job objectives are met.
• Follow company procedures always, take ownership of all tasks
• Follow the company health & safety procedures.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.