£23500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
4 months ago
As soon as possible
Hours of 6.00am – 2.00pm and 2.00pm – 10.00pm
My client is an established manufacturer of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced QC Analyst to their QC team on a shift basis.
Reporting into the Lab Manager, this role will play a key part in analysing finished products and transferring methods into the lab for new products.
- Sampling and analytical testing of raw materials and finished healthcare and pharmaceutical products in line with production timelines.
- In process checks on the production line when necessary
- Taking part in stability trials
- Calibration of laboratory equipment
- Assist in method development and validation
- Performing all work to cGMP
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience working within a GMP regulated environment.
- HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR experience
- Method Development / Validation experience would be highly desirable
To apply please forward your details to Johnathan Miller at Scantec on email to:
johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.