£40000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 months ago
Salary dependant on experience
The Senior Asset Engineer will report to the Head of Technical Assurance but will work in close liaison with the my clients Strategy & Services team to ensure clear link between the initial development of assets, and their longer term management in relation to service delivery.
The role will ensure that Asset Management (AM) requirements are specified and delivered upon throughout the my clients Heat & Power Project.
Play a leading role throughout design development and construction in ensuring appropriate AM information is available for decision making i.e. BIM, GIS and other relevant digital information.
- The role will need to ensure that the long-term management of assets support the future service delivery requirements of the Authority.
- Define best practice AM for the project that can be bench marked to central and local government projects and to projects in a similar sector; and reflects the principles of ISO 55000.
- Support my client with translating project outcomes into long-term asset management requirements for the Asset Owner.
- Contribute to the assessment of individual engineering designs with respect to AM requirements and service provision. Participate in design control meetings.
- Ensure that whole-life costing principles are applied to the project, especially the development of data requirements for future AM and monitoring of KPIs.
- Assist with the asset commissioning process for my client. Contribute to the procurement of assets with respect to AM requirements.
- Develop and communicate AM Plan(s) for all asset classes across my client’s project, working alongside the Operator to do so.
- Work in conjunction with the Operator to ensure that the implementation of AM Plan(s) follow AM best practice.
- Ensure appropriate AM information is available for decision making. Over site and co-ordination of BIM/GIS inputs throughout design development, construction and eventual asset commissioning.
- Support the procurement of chosen investment options for assets acquired by my client.
- Assistance with identification, evaluation and implementation of appropriate long-term whole life costing models.
- Develop a clear asset commissioning process and ratify these with various projects and other stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate AM Plan(s).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.