£30 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
9 months ago
The client is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider which operates within the nuclear, deference, oil & gas and science & research industries.
Daily duties of the AP include but are not limited to:
- Completing Lift Plan preparations and associated Risk Assessments.
- Managing and controlling lifts.
- Overseeing lift supervisors, riggers and slingers to assure controlled and successful lifts throughout.
- Liaising directly with the client's lead AP to obtain approval for documentation & planning of lifts.
- Appointed Person Lifting Blue Card (or equivalent qualification(s))
- Valid SC clearance or above
- Experience executing high hazard lifts
- Experience overseeing lifts on nuclear and/or chemical processing sites
Self Employed - £30-35 however negotiable dependant on experience & skills
Monday to Friday - 40 hours minimum
Candidates may have suitable experience if they currently/have previously worked in the following roles: Appointed Person, Lifting Supervisor & Rigging Supervisor.
If you are interested in the opportunity we currently have available and you believe you hold the correct qualifications as well as the relevant experience, please apply to the advert immediately. Alternatively, you can call Keenan on 0151 666 8936 to discuss the role further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.