£50 - £57 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
about 1 year ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Senior EC&I Design Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients.
- Provide design engineering and support the delivery of the Vessel Containment C&I design.
- Maintain an understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with the design of EC&I design and delivery.
- Ensure the preparation and delivery of design solutions which fully comply with all applicable current legislation, British Standards and company Design Standards to agreed time, cost and quality requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of the control and instrumentation aspects associated with high speed dynamic events, and pressure vessels and systems.
- Maintain high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
- Produce technical design documentation (calculations, design justification reports, electrical schematics, loop diagrams, P&IDs, cable schedules, block diagrams and control panel design and layout etc.) to support the delivery of the Vessel Containment package both in relation to the vessel system design itself and to underpinning trials in the development of the design.
- Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
- Review and check design work provided by suppliers.
- Ensuring that the C&I Engineering design is compatible with the safety case.
- Identification, documentation and management of all C&I Engineering design team interfaces.
- Prepare and lead Design Reviews
- Support design and manufacturing activities at external organisations
- Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- ONC/OND or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
- SC clearance **
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.