£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
Reporting to the Quality & Technical Manager, the successful Senior QA Technician will be responsible for auditing processes and procedures across all production and will be required to challenge procedures and help to implement positive changes, as well as ensuring agreed quality and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday, 8am-2pm
Key accountabilities of the Senior QA Technician include:
- Police the quality control undertaken by Operational staff in Production, Process and Warehhousing using a statistical approach to compliance
- Completion of non-conformances, ensuring they are closed out and corrective actions followed up, as well as documentation involving investigations into root cause
- Carry out swabbing of machinery, equipment and CIP sets
- Understand HACCP and monitor critical control points
- Audits as appropriate having had experience in GMP audits and auditing against procedures.
- Provide a trouble shooting resource on quality issues in the factory as well as being comfortable working alone and making solo decisions in manager’s absence.
- Packaging tests on delivery and during production.
- Collaborating and reporting critical information using Microsoft Office – Mainly Microsoft Excel and assisting with general administration support.
- Ensure good communications are maintained with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that quality issues are dealt with promptly and all associated records are completed in full and maintained.
- Perform analytical, and sensory testing of raw materials and finished products, evaluating for suitability, quality and performance.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.