£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
Days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm (some flexibility is required outside of core hours).
Are you passionate and interested in pursuing a career as a Quality Control Engineer and currently in the final year of your degree and looking for your first Quality Engineering opportunity?
Or perhaps you have already graduated? If you are interested in a career within Manufacturing as a Quality Control Engineer then we would like to hear from you. Experience of working as a Quality Engineer is an advantage but not essential. My client is looking for somebody that they can potentially train, mould and develop for the long-term.
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturer and they are currently seeking a Graduate Quality Control Engineer as part of their significant site investment and growth. This company are at the forefront of their industry and have a fantastic development driven culture and can offer industry leading training and guidance for you to progress and develop your career as a Quality Control Engineer.
This is a brand new, exciting role created purely to support this continued growth. You will have the opportunity to both support and deputise for the Quality Manager with all aspects of quality control amnd processes across the site.
The key area of this role is to ensure compliance of inbound and outbound materials, whilst reviewing production processes to ensure that performance is optimum.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Inspection, sampling and testing of raw materials, including yield assessments
- Working alongside suppliers to improve supply of materials
- Complete testing of process control samples and final product release
- Review the process, recommend and implement areas of improvement
- Auditing processes against SOP’s
- Ensure that outgoing material is correctly despatched and within compliance
- Work alongside customers to build relationships and ensure that their needs are fully understood and satisfied
- Provide reports on performance, including right first time
- Assist investigations into observations and complaints to ensure that the root cause is identified and preventative actions are implemented
- Provide cover for the Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Technician and Quality Control Technicians
- Carry out a weekly stock take of all lab consumables and order when needed
- Support the Quality Manager and other teams with on-going Quality projects
To be considered for this role, you'll need to be either studying for your degree (due to graduate 2020) OR have already graduated with a minimum 2:2 in either BEng or Masters degree. An interest in working in this type of role is essential.
Some work experience, whether it be work placement or post degree is an advantage but is not essential. Ideally work exp within a similar function or role within Quality Engineering / FMCG Manufacturing
Please apply via CV submission only to Paul Bradley
Commutable from: Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Worksop, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.