£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance + Benefits Package
+44 (0)151 666 8971
about 1 year ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Controls Engineer/Senior Project Controls Engineer to undertake duties on a number of projects.
This is a permanent role and offering a salary of £40,000-55,000pa + car allowance and other benefits including a clearly defined career development programme.
- Knowledge and Proficiency with multiple disciple specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and/or other planning and resourcing software
- Demonstrate Project management techniques
- Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge
- Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication
- Professional working knowledge of project management software and tools
Experience working on an infrastructure project such as Rail/Highways/Power/Utilities/Defense is essential including experience with Primavera P6. Experience with NEC3 is desirable.
If you would like more information on this role, please call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.