+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
Brief summary of responsibilities:
- Manage projects in line with critical path, internal and customer criteria resolving any issues in a timely manner before launch
- Plan, organise and carry out trials on new products ensuring all aspects of the product are acceptable and can be manufactured in line with the business expectations
- Ensure all relevant data is collected, documented and communicated throughout the trial process
- Ensure food safety, legality and quality standards are met for all new & existing product development
- Assess products against the current HACCP plan, reporting outcome into the HACCP team
- Train, motivate and manage technologists and their daily workload
- Effectively chair relevant team and handover meetings
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and customer including attendance at offsite panels and meetings
- Provide cover and support for the Process Development Manager
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.