£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days leave, Bonus Scheme, 8% pension, Company weekends away, Flexible Working
+44 (0)151 666 8958
6 months ago
About the Company:
Our Client is an Infrastructure Design and Transport Planning Consultancy with circa 200 staff spread across their 8 UK offices. Their core focus lies in a diverse range of S278, S38 and S104 schemes on behalf of their private developer client base spread nationally with a strong presence in the North West.
As a dynamic and growing Consultancy, this is a fantastic opportunity for any individual who wants to not only diversify their skill-set and be presented with significant career development opportunities, but also feel valued and reassured in the knowledge you are having a direct positive impact on the overall direction of the business.
About the Role:
- Typical schemes include developer lead Section 278 and Section 38’s including junction improvements, link roads and some recent major project wins over £100m in value
- Lead on the delivery of various highway engineering schemes from feasibility through to detailed design
- Produce and check design concepts, calculations, design details, drawings specifications and other technical documents
- Project Management of individual schemes and direct support to the Director
- Engage and effectively communicate with Client and Stakeholders
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering, preferably MEng but not essential
- Chartered (CEng) with relevant professional body is preferable but not essential
- Experience in any of Civil3D / MX / WinDes / OpenRoads / AutoCAD
- Experience of undertaking the design management and discipline role within a highway design team
- Experience of working on both developer led and local authority schemes
For any further detail surrounding the role and/or Client, please click ‘Apply’, or contact Curtis Sanderson (Principal Consultant) on 0151 666 8958.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.