£25500 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
22 days ago
The salary of £25,500 will rise to £30,000 after completion of internal training programme or six month probation, whichever occurs first. This is reviewed as you settle into the role.
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is looking to recruit a Production Team Leader to lead and take responsibility for one of eight shift area teams. You will be required to take accountability for five key metric areas for the area/shift: EHS, Quality, service, finance (yield & labour costs) & people (engagement, training and attendance). To fundamentally and proactively deliver short time frame objectives against each metric through engaging with the area shift team.
This company are undergoind a huge amount of investment and expansion at the moment, and have a fantastic culture. They will fully support further professional training and qualifications.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Promote a strong EHS culture: lead by example
- Demonstrate an engaging but challenging leadership style
- Actively be a part the asset care programme for the chosen asset group
- Promote team engagement in the structured performance improvement project
- Closely work with the operations manager/OpEx team to optimise plant/asset performance
- Deliver pro active area communication via shift huddles
- Timely completion of all relevant safety Near Miss reported issues.
- Activity participate in the departmental audit process : EHS,GMP.5S.
- Engage in the site OD programme to ensure the area/shift has the appropriate skills/flexibility
- Ensure shift surveillance is delivered
- Completion of all safety, operations, quality, process & reporting related documentation to a high standard of accuracy & legibility.
Ideally you will have experience and a background in a similar Team Leader or Supervisory role within a manufacturing or production environment, FMCG or any other fast paced environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.